Wednesday, January 14, 2009

aboots me's

youse happy, i's writes book aboot me's life story. bestest story youse ever reads, oh yes it is!

i's multicultural. i's japanese dog and chinese cat. bets youse didnt nose chin was chinese for cat but nows youse do's cuz i's tells youse. i's makes youse smart. i's also irish cuz me's dads is. youse wishes youse was so worldly, oh yes youse do's!

me's full name is kilgore stewart trout. youse can calls me's handsome.

i's tuff guy and shows that stoopid marfa whos da boss!




















me's has beeyooteeful flowing locks. youse jealous, oh yes youse is. me's most handsomest youse ever seen, oh yes i's is!













the end. 

6 comments:

Eduardo said...

What in the world are we going to do with you....Oh I know! Call you Handsome!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Peanut said...

Hey handsome. (that was from mom not me) She says your locks are beautiful and you are so tough taking on Martha like that

Joe Stains said...

Hmmm, ya I think I am pretty handsome too...

Stanley said...

Stewie!

While my girl thinks you're the Japanese/Chinese cat's meow, I happen to know that Marfa is kicking your little Chin A$$ in that next to last photo. So, while you DO have bootiful flowing locks, who really IS the boss around there? Hmmm?

Goober love,
Stanley

Mack said...

So YOU are beating MARTHA up???
Hmmm.......

And your breed name means CAT ????

DUDE??!??!

Emily and Ike said...

Martha woops you all the time! Admit it!
Ike